Do you want to be a part of the WPXStudios team and make an impact, but you can’t find your designation in our list of jobs? We would still love to hear from you. We love creating a role to invite new and great team members.
Just send us your resume and a cover letter explaining how your skill sets and position could be used in our company. We will review it and get in touch with you soon if we can add the new designation for you!
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in a digital agency
- A basic understanding of coding
- An understanding of multiple digital platforms
- A dedicated home office setup with strong internet
- A portfolio or a few writing samples
Find Your Career at WPXStudios
Here at WPXStudios, we pride ourselves on being home to a brilliant, hardworking, and dedicated group of individuals. Undoubtedly, we’re always looking to grow our team!
Even though our team works remotely, we maintain a close collaborative relationship that helps us efficiently build solutions for people and their organizations. In addition, we do our best to increase their online presence in the most streamlined and efficient ways possible.
Join our amazing company!
Being part of WPXStudios means more than just having a job. We pride ourselves on encouraging each team member’s creativity, passion, and innovation. We make it a point to let each of our employees shine brighter and make an impact with their skill sets and interests while working on our projects.
We value each team member and recognize them as our valuable resource. We know that they are the reason for our accomplishments! We agree that your best shines through when you’re doing what you love.
Qualities that Matter for Our Team
- A good team player and leader, if need be
- Work with a positive attitude and have a good work ethic
- Respectful towards team members and help them whenever needed
- Quick learner but not afraid to ask questions or help
- Understands the seriousness of timelines and can sail smoothly through the varied tasks
- Eager to learn and participate in company-paid training courses
- Excited about contributing back to open-source technologies
- Comfortable using Slack for communication
- Great communicator to communicate with the team while working remotely.
The Benefits We Provide
We understand the importance of the perks at the workplace and how they help your holistic well-being. We ensure our employee-centric benefits reflect the commitment we have toward our staff.
- Paid Medical
- Paid Sick Leave
- Flexible Work Timing
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Anywhere
- Education Support
- Parental Leave
- Salary & Bonus
- Birthday Leave