YOUR DAY-TO-DAY TASKS
We’re looking for a reliable, capable, experienced virtual assistant to join the WPXStudios team. The Virtual Assistant role entails organizing and updating files, answering calls and emails, and aiding in developing presentations and sales materials while working remotely.
The ideal aspirant should be technologically sound, communicate well across numerous platforms, and be extremely well-organized. In addition, the virtual assistant will be in charge of keeping track of and managing spending and payments.
- Need to answer calls and direct them to the right person.
- Maintain communication and respond to emails.
- Prepare and organize the required databases and reports
- Manage the social media profiles as well as the responses.
- Maintains the confidentiality of consumer and employer information.
- Take notes or transcribe meetings held online, then distribute the minutes of the meeting
- Schedule meetings, calendar, and appointment management
- Create purchase orders and keep track of payments
- Maintain filing systems, keep records up to date, and organize documentation
- Conduct thorough research for resources and sources for presentations
- Whenever required, prepare and create PowerPoint presentations and contents
- Use our time tracking software to keep an accurate record of your time.
- Should have computer abilities, especially Microsoft Office Suite and others such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Docs, cloud services, and other technology
- Knowledgable about technology
- Multi-tasker with excellent organization skills and the ability to work on numerous tasks simultaneously
- Exhibits outstanding time management abilities
- Self-motivated and capable of working alone
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Customer service and presenting skills are excellent
- Experience with project management software such as Asana, JIRA, and others.
Find Your Career at WPXStudios
Here at WPXStudios, we take pride in being a house to a team of bright, diligent, and committed members who are always looking for growth.
We are active nationwide, but we are a close collaborative team passionate about developing solutions that help people and organizations maximize their online presence in the most efficient, streamlined, and astonishing manner.
Join Our Fantastic Company!
We want to create an excellent environment for our employees as it means more than just having a job here at WPXStudios. We attempt to foster creativity, innovation, and satisfaction in what we accomplish each day, wherein they can shine to their best capabilities.
We could not do all of this on our own. We had help, and it was our experts and the first-rate jobs they performed. They are indeed our precious resource, and we acknowledge that. We understand that while you love what you do, your better version can shines through.
Qualities that Matter for Our Team
- A friendly attitude, an excellent work ethic, and revel in supporting others
- Be a support group member and leader
- Be forthcoming and receptive
- Open to extending out for help and accessing knowledge from all team members
- Understand timelines and plan the multiple tasks for the entire week
- Willing to take part in company-paid training sessions to upskill
- Excited to contribute back to the community
- Comfortable speaking through Slack and taking part in video calls even when working remotely.
We realize the value of helping your holistic well-being and ensuring our employee-centric benefits display our dedication to our staff.
- Paid Medical
- Paid Sick Leave
- Flexible Work Timing
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Anywhere
- Education Support
- Parental Leave
- Salary & Bonus
- Birthday Leave